Friday, March 22, 2013

SPRING BREAK


I'm looking forward to a long week of sleeping in (anything after 5 AM is great) and finishing several great books that I've started. I'm halfway through Rick Riordan's The Mark of Athena, the last book in the Lost Olympian series. I am al;o about halfway through Kat Falls's Rip Tide, the sequel to this year's Caudill nominee Dark Life. It's really exciting. I have just started a book from the Abraham Lincoln Award list - Little Brother by Cory Doctorow. It's a science fiction book about a teenage computer hacker who is detained by Homeland Security after the Bay Bridge in San Francisco is blow up by terrorists. I'll be able to tell you more about these books after spring break. I hope you will also find time to enjoy a great book over break. Let me know what you're reading.



No comments: