Friday, May 14, 2010

Dive into Summer Reading

The Lakeview Summer Reading Program begins on June 2nd. Students are challenged to keep a reading log of all the books they read over the summer. Copies of the Summer Reading Log are available in the IMC starting next week and online at the Lakeview Library webpage beginning June 2nd. All completed book logs must be turned in by August 27th to be eligible for prizes. After an individual discussion of their summer reading with me, students will receive prizes. Information about the summer reading program will be posted on the Lakeview Library webpage.
Looking for ideas of summer reading, then participate in the Lakeview IMC Summer Paperback Check-out OR read my summer reading blog where I talk about the books I am reading this summer and you can make suggestions for me. Details about the Paperback Check-out are available in the What's Happening in the IMC blog. I plan to spend my afternoons on my patio with a cool drink and a great book. I hope you will, too.

No comments: